Last updated: 2017 October 23
PublishMyBook.Online (PMBO) is serious about helping maintain your privacy.
How we collect your information
PMBO does not collect personal information without your knowledge. You can provide contact information when contacting us and in subsequent correspondence.
The information that we collect may include:
- Contact details: Name, organisation, street address, mailing address, phone, email address, social media accounts
- Payment details: Method of payment, bank details, PayPal account email address, essential verification information.
- Correspondence details: Suggestions, comments, messages, questions and requests for further correspondence.
- Usage details: IP address, browser type, operating system, date stamps, time on site, pages visited etc.
How we use your information
PMBO is careful with the personal information you provide. We will use it to:
- Respond to your correspondence, questions, comments, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, ideas etc.
- Contact you to confirm specific requests, deliver email or other newsletters you may request, inform you of our services and special offers, or provide information we think may be of particular interest to you.
- Continually update, develop, design and customize the content of our website to meet the needs, interests and requests of our customers.
- Publish comments and testimonials on the website with reference to your surname and first initial.
- We will always provide a way for you to be removed from our mailing lists.
PMBO does not sell, rent, lease or exchange any personal information with other organisations.
Protection of PMBO and others: We reserve the right to release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of PMBO, our constituents, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Maintenance of information
If your personal identifiable information changes (such as zip or postal code, phone, email or postal address), or if you no longer desire to receive email updates etc., please contact us. To remove yourself from any email lists, click on the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every email newsletter you receive from us.
All leads (prospects) and customer information is maintained in our secure cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) database. Customer information (files and personal identifying information) is also stored in our email server, on our network and in backup drives. Aggregation customer information also exists on our Royalties Dashboard (web-based database). People who have signed up to our email newsletter have such details stored in our email newsletter system and in our CRM. We take all reasonable protection measures to ensure this information remains confidential.
Changes to this statement
PMBO reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement and its associated policies at any time and requests that you review this statement periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns about any information on this page, please contact us.